Truffle sizes and recommended serving portions
As the Truffles come in many sizes and shapes, you may receive more than one truffle to make up your order. –
· A 20 gram truffle is about the size of a squash ball.
· A 50 gram truffle is about the size of a large hen egg.
· A 100 gram truffle is about the size of a tennis ball.
· A 200 gram truffle is about the size of an emu egg.
· A minimum serving for an entree plate would be 3 gm.
· A minimum serving for a main plate would be 5 gm
6-10gm per person is the recommended serving size, but it depends on how much of a Truffle Lover you are and what dish you are using it for.
Truffle is best consumed as fresh as possible and needs to be kept wrapped in paper towel in an airtight container in the fridge, with the paper towel changed regularly.
Please call us on 0411525454 for wholesale pricing for your hospitality venue.